- Bethlehem vs. Shen Boys Basketball - Photo Gallery | 1 day, 19 hours ago
- Police: Berne teenager kills 5-year-old cousin, falsely reports abduction | 2 days, 9 hours ago
- Colonie supervisor's son arrested a second time for spotlighting deer | 2 days, 15 hours ago
- Get To Know: Mike Cavotta | 2 days, 21 hours ago
- Albany County Legislature reduction advances | 4 days, 12 hours ago
- Bethlehem Chabad’s Hanukkah celebration grows | 4 days, 13 hours ago
- EDITORIAL: Ending the cycle | 4 days, 21 hours ago
Bethlehem vs. Shen Boys Basketball - Photo Gallery 1 day, 19 hours ago
Police: Berne teenager kills 5-year-old cousin, falsely reports abduction 2 days, 9 hours ago
Colonie supervisor's son arrested a second time for spotlighting deer 2 days, 15 hours ago
Bethlehem Chabad’s Hanukkah celebration grows 4 days, 13 hours ago
Albany County Legislature OKs ‘Toxic-free Toys Act’ 5 days, 14 hours ago
- Social media reactions to Greulich's Market closing
- Wolanin Traffic Impact Study
- State of the Fiscal Condition of Albany County [video]
- Proposed pet sellers and breeders local law
- Guilderland Library's proposed 2014-15 budget, board election
- NYS YMCAs to hold advocacy day at Capitol on May 7
- NYS Supreme Court judge strikes down SAFE Act challenge
- Dani Moz talks moving on to the Top 12
- Bethlehem vs. Shen Boys Basketball - Photo Gallery
- Nolan Smith leads Colonie
- An impressive start
- Learning curve begins
- Close calls
Lifestyle and Entertainment
- Bethlehem Chabad’s Hanukkah celebration grows
- Get into the groove
- Painting for the holidays
- A season for the spectacular
- It takes a village
Letters to the Editor
- LETTER: Fahy is good for the environment
- LETTER: Registry would prevent further suffering of animals
- LETTER: Justin Corcoran is experienced, ethical
- LETTER: It’s time for the state to release abuse statistics
- LETTER: Corcoran stands out as a solid choice for Supreme Court
- Police: Berne teenager kills 5-year-old cousin, falsely reports abduction
- Colonie supervisor's son arrested a second time for spotlighting deer
- State Police kick off holiday ‘Drive Sober’ campaign
- Albany duo charged with using counterfeit bills
- Police investigate fatal crash on Northway
- From the lab to reality
- Barking glad
- Advocates urge Albany County to pass ‘Toxic-Free Toys Act’
- Survey highlights holiday spending habits
- Colonie floats new motel rules
Photos from Dec. 12 contest between Bethlehem and Shenendehowa
A Berne teenager allegedly killed her 5-year-old cousin and disposed of his body, before falsely reporting the boy was forcefully abducted from her home, according to police.
Paul Mahan, son of Colonie Town Supervisor Paula Mahan, was arrested Friday morning for allegedly using a spotlight and bow to try to attract deer.
Public hearing to be held on contentious downsize, some question timing
The Albany County Legislature voted 22-14 in favor of holding a public hearing Monday, Dec. 29, at 7:15 p.m., on amending the county charter to reduce the amount of legislators from 39 to 29 members.
Group hosts Hanaukkah Wonderland, inguaral parade of decorated cars
Since 2008, Bethlehem Chabad as hosted one of the largest Hanukkah events in the Capital District. The celebration has grown from a gathering to light the giant Menorah at Bethlehem’s Four Corners to hosting Hanaukkah Wonderland held at Town Hall.
Lawmakers approve ban on children’s products with known carcinogens
The Albany County Legislature on Monday, Dec. 8, voted 34-4 to approve Local Law J, known as the Toxic-Free Toys Act. The new law would ban the sale of children’s products containing benzene, lead, mercury, antimony, arsenic, cadmium and cobalt within the county.
State Police are participating again in the national “Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over” campaign, which started on Friday and continues through New Year’s Day.
V’ville teen suicide victim's family hopes legislation will spare others from tragedy
Gov. Andrew Cuomo signed “Jerry’s Law” last month, which ended the three-year crusade of Mary Clark to get a state law passed to help other families avoid the same tragedy her family faced.
Roessleville awarded for second place in Jump Rope for Heart
Roessleville Elementary School jumped its way into second place during the American Heart Association’s Jump Rope for Heart event in New York State earlier this year.
Shared Highway Services Study proposes plans to save county $300K
Results from an independent countywide study show Albany County and its municipalities could save more than $300,000 if officials decide to share highway services.
Opera Saratoga hosts unconventional a cappella group
It may be fair to say that only in Saratoga Springs can one expect an opera to break out inside a night club?
Colonie Art League’s Holiday Show and Sale features local artisits
In an annual tradition, the Colonie Art League rang in the holiday season with the beginning of its Holiday Show and Sale. Local artists showed off their talent in two-dimensional mediums and were awarded ribbons in judged categories.
Aerial acrobatics coupled with gravity-defying feats of balancing are the trademarks that have followed every Cirque Dreams production for the past two decades.
ThermoAura brings nanomaterials to Latham
It began with a group of college students and a standard household microwave in an RPI lab. Three years later, ThermoAura has expanded out of the lab and into its own high-tech facility, where employees manufacture and develop thermoelectricity using nanotechnology.